2007年6月28日 星期四

學習英語的策略與方法→check it out! Another wonderful poem.

留言者
josielai
留言時間
2007-04-22 17:43:36
標題
check it out! Another wonderful poem.
留言內容
My beauty, do not sing for meThe songs of Georgia, of grievance:My thoughts immediately fleeTo another life and shores in disance.They bringn to me--your cruel tunes --Alas, the sad and clear visiion:The steppe,the night -- under the moon,The poor and very distant virgin.While seeing you, I could forgetThe image so sad andn fair,But,look, you sing -- and it is setAgain before my eyes in air.My beauty, do not sing for meThe songs of Georgia, of grievance:My thoughts immediately fleeTo another life and shores in distance.-- Aleksander Pushkin,1799-1837)Well,guys I do have the interpretation but com'on why not try to read & digest as it is. Bon appetit!
留言者
josielai
留言時間
2007-04-22 17:49:16
標題
Re:check it out! Another wonderful poem.
留言內容
Revision -- (sorry my fingers became clumsy)Here is the correct content--My beauty,do not sing for meThe songs of Georgia, of grievance:My thoughts immediately fleeTo another life and shores in distance.They bring to me -- your cruel tunes --Alas, the sad and clear vision:The steppe, the night -- under the moon,The poor and very distant virgin.While seeing you, I could forgetThe image so sad and fair,But, look, you sing -- and it is setAgain before my eyes in air.My beauty, do not sing for meThe songs of Georgia, of grievance:My thoughts immediately fleeTo another life and shores in distance.(Aleksander Pushkin,1799-1837)
留言者
Mae
留言時間
2007-04-23 01:33:02
標題
Re:check it out! Another wonderful poem.
留言內容
Dear josielai:It's a beautiful poem, but more like a love song, do you have the name about this poem?This author only live for 38 years old?
留言者
josielai
留言時間
2007-04-24 20:05:36
標題
Re:check it out! Another wonderful poem.
留言內容
Dear MaeWell,I don't think it's a love song. The name of this poem is "My Beauty, Do Not Sing For Me)Mr.Aleksander Sergeevitsch Puskin was one of the Russian poets & novelists. You may also call him a Russian Romantic author who is considered to be the greatest Russian poet and the founder of modern Russian literature. Pushkin pioneered the use of vernacular speech in his poems and plays, creating a style of storytelling—mixing drama, romance, and satire—associated with Russian literature ever since and greatly influencing later Russian writers. Pushkin was wounded and died 2 days later during the duel with the one who madly pursued his wife.
留言者
Mae
留言時間
2007-04-24 20:47:54
標題
Re:check it out! Another wonderful poem.
留言內容
Dear josielai:Wow!! It's really touching me!So , he was died for his wife, it's kind of a love story, no wonder I thought it's like a man(woman) who made a song for his(her) lover.No doubt, Mr.Aleksander Sergeevitsch Puskin was a great lover who died for his firm love. didn't he?I found have many many genious in this 空大,It's very good for us!Thank you for your info!Thanks a lot!I hope we could keeping in touch!

留言者
josielai
留言時間
2007-04-26 19:30:42
標題
Re:check it out! Another wonderful poem.
留言內容
Dear MaeYou're most welcome!You can say that again that we do have a lot genious in NOU and I have a lot I mean a lot to learn from them.I will post anything interesting on the bulletin board.Do keep in touch! Ok!Nice to know you.Best regards

沒有留言:

網誌存檔